Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chrome Armory v1.3.2 Released

After staying up very late last night to push out v1.3.0, I was very happy with the new code optimizations. Now that the whole code base is based on a much stronger structure/framework, I started doing some reality checks on the list of features on my notebook (btw, it was updated early this morning after seeing the new wowarmory). Surprisingly, most the features can be done much sooner since the implementation part has gotten much easier and cleaner.

I had a long 3 hour drive home from work today (LA traffic SUCKS). Usually it's a long ass boring drive, but not today. My brain was going through each planned/unplanned features to figure out how they can be done and in which order they can be released. Don't under estimate the power of 3 hour traffic jam. I've not only reordered the release milestones on my basecamp, but also added a few more features onto my notebook after I got home.

So here it is, v1.3.2. I quickly finished off some of the features that were interrupted by yesterday's emergency release and also added a simple but very very neat feature - 3D Model Viewer.

Release Notes:
 - added new character 3D model viewer
 - added base/ranged/melee/spell/defense stats of the character
 - lots of code optimization and speed optimization

1 comment:

  1. IEEE Project Domain management in software engineering is distinct from traditional project deveopment in that software projects have a unique lifecycle process that requires multiple rounds of testing, updating, and faculty feedback. A IEEE Domain project Final Year Projects for CSE system development life cycle is essentially a phased project model that defines the organizational constraints of a large-scale systems project. The methods used in a IEEE DOmain Project systems development life cycle strategy Project Centers in Chennai For CSE provide clearly defined phases of work to plan, design, test, deploy, and maintain information systems.

    This is enough for me. I want to write software that anyone can use, and virtually everyone who has an internet connected device with a screen can use apps written in JavaScript. JavaScript Training in Chennai JavaScript was used for little more than mouse hover animations and little calculations to make static websites feel more interactive. Let’s assume 90% of all websites using JavaScript use it in a trivial way. That still leaves 150 million substantial JavaScript Training in Chennai JavaScript applications.